Sunday, April 6, 2008

Slow crawl of Gov't Progress

It has been a while since my last post, a lot has happened within that week. First thing that happened was I lost my wallet, so as you all can imagine the pain it is to cancel everything, and re-order everything all over again. Yesterday I spent a lovely 2 1/2 hours in the Department of Motor Vehicles waiting to renew my license. I have come to the conclusion, however advanced as a society, we get there will always be at least a 2 hour wait at the DMV.

No comments:

Welcome To My Blog

Hi my name is Duane , but most people call me Dewey. This is my first blog, so it might seem goofy, but here goes.

About Me

My photo
Mukilteo, Washington, United States
I am an Outgoing, Talkative person but still fairly private, not really up on these blogs, but because of my job need to know them well, since that is part of my job.